1 package of flour mix, 360 ml of warm water, 1 package of dry yeast
- Mix well the flour mix and dry yeast (the package of dry yeast is provided inside the box).
- Pour 360 ml of water (30–32 °C).
- Slowly knead the dough by using a household mixer with spiral beaters (at the beginning use the 1st speed for 1 minute until there is no dry flour left, then continue doing this for 2–3 minutes at speed 2). In case there is no mixer, intensively knead the dough by hand for about 5 minutes until there is no dry flour left and the dough is smooth.
- Take a rectangular metal baking pan (1.5 l capacity) and grease it or line it with baking paper. Put the mixed dough into the baking pan by using a wet spoon or hand.
- Put the baking pan into a 30–35 °C degrees oven for 40–60 minutes rising.
- When the dough is raised until the top of the pan, carefully remove it from the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C and put the baking pan with the raised bread on the racks (at the centre position). Bake for about 40–45 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the baked bread from the baking pan and place it on a linen towel. Stroke the crust of the bread with a moistened palm. Cover the bread with the towel and leave to cool.
Do you have any questions? Write to us!
Follow the news: